In addition, it has the advantages of clear top, bottom loading, liquid level control, etc
Working principle of top mounted magnetic level gauge
The liquid level meter is composed of body (composed of upper and lower pipes), flap box (composed of red and white magnetic small flap), float (composed of magnet, ejector rod and float) and liquid level transmitter. Its structure is shown in the figure. The working principle is as follows: the pontoon in the vessel (developed according to different media and pressure) floats up and down with the change of liquid level height in the lower pipe, and makes the magnet move up and down in the upper pipe through the ejector rod, so as to make the external turnover plate flip and indicate the liquid level height with red and white colors. At the same time, the liquid level transmitter transmits the liquid level signal to the control center for liquid level indication and control, It can also be monitored by computer.
1. This type of level gauge can be installed on the upper or lower part of the vessel when the opening on the side of the vessel is not suitable and there is little space around the vessel
2. It is suitable for liquid medium with high viscosity
3. The viewing direction of the display can be changed arbitrarily
4. Other features are the same as ufz
The nominal pressure is less than or equal to 1.0 MPa.
2. The level gauge has a certain blind area, so the blind zone value compensation should be added when reading the liquid level height (the zero position of the scale scale scale has been transferred to the actual value when the liquid level gauge is delivered from the factory). ?
3. The measuring range of the liquid level gauge shall not exceed 5 meters, otherwise the stability, reliability and fastness of the level gauge will be affected. ?
4. For installation of connecting flange, the common protruding surface dimension of this level gauge is manufactured according to hg21592-97. ?
Technical requirements for top mounted magnetic level gauge
Measurement range: 0-5000mm
Accuracy: ± 10 mm ± 16 mm
16mm in diameter
Nominal pressure: 2.5MPa
Medium density: ≥ 0.7g/cm3 (0.45g/cm3 for special requirements)
Medium temperature: - 20 ～ + 350 ℃
Liquid contact material: stainless steel 304 / 316 / 316L and PP material
Medium viscosity: ≤ 2.0pa. S
Ambient vibration amplitude ≤ 0.25hz
Following speed: ≤ 0.05m/s
Flange standard: hg20592 ～ 20635-97
Alarm, remote transmission device: the technical parameters are the same as uhz-25 series
Installation and maintenance of magnetic level gauge
1. No magnetic material is allowed to approach around the magnetic flap level gauge, and it is forbidden to fix it with iron wire, otherwise the normal operation of the magnetic flap level gauge will be affected.
2. If the user uses the heat tracing pipeline by himself, the non magnetic material, such as copper pipe, must be selected. The heat tracing temperature is determined according to the medium condition;
3. The installation of magnetic flap level gauge must be vertical, and ball valve should be installed between magnetic flap level gauge and vessel lead pipe to facilitate maintenance and cleaning;
4. There should be no solid impurities or magnetic substances in the medium to avoid jamming the float;
5. Before use, the small balls below the zero position should be set to red with the correction magnetic steel, and the other balls should be white;
6. Open the bottom flange and install the magnetic float (Note: the heavy end is magnetic and the end is upward, and can not be reversed. )；
7. During commissioning, first open the upper lead pipe valve, and then slowly open the lower valve to let the medium enter the main pipe smoothly. Observe whether the magnetic red and white ball turns over normally. Then close the valve of the lower lead pipe and open the drain valve to let the liquid level in the main pipe drop. Operate three times according to this method, it is normal, and then put into operation;
8. According to the medium condition, the main pipe should be cleaned irregularly to remove impurities;
9. For the liquid level gauge with a certain length (ordinary type ＞ 3M, anticorrosive type ＞ 2m), it is necessary to increase the middle reinforced flange or lug as the fixed support to increase the strength and overcome its own weight;
10. The installation position of the magnetic flap level gauge should avoid or be far away from the inlet and outlet of the material medium, so as to avoid the rapid change of the local area of the material fluid and affect the accuracy of the liquid level measurement;
?? 11. When equipped with remote instrument, the following items should be done: a) the remote supporting instrument should be close to the main pipe of the liquid level gauge and fixed with stainless steel hoop (iron is prohibited); b) the upper sensing surface of the remote supporting instrument should face and be close to the main pipe; c) the zero position of the remote supporting instrument should be on the same horizontal line with the zero position indication of the liquid level gauge; d) between the remote supporting instrument and the display instrument or industrial computer E) after the wiring hole of the junction box is laid, it is required to be well sealed, so as to avoid the invasion of rain, moisture and so on, which may cause the remote supporting instrument not to work normally. The junction box should be covered in time after maintenance or commissioning.